Thank everything that we got Robin Lehner. Without him, we would’ve lost… Or could we? Maybe with the help from a golden misfit, we could win. In today’s article, I will write about how we won in a 4-2 victory over the Arizona Coyotes.
Who scored? Who assisted who? What time was remaining in the period?
- Tyler Pitlick scored with 11:35 in the 1st period. He was unassisted. 1-0 ARI.
- Nick Schmaltz scored with 10:24 in the 2nd period. He was assisted by Derick Brassard. 2-0 ARI.
- Max Pacioretty scored with 2:58 in the 2nd period. He was assisted by Chandler Stephenson and Shea Theodore. 2-1 ARI
- Reilly Smith scored with 15:48 in the 3rd period. He was assisted by William Karlsson. 2-2 tie
- Chandler Stephenson scored with 11:48 in the 3rd period. He was assisted by Zach Whitecloud and Mark Stone. 3-2 VGK
- Reilly Smith scored with :14 left in the 3rd period. He was assisted by
My thoughts on period 1
I have to be honest here, but I think it was all Arizona. Besides Tyler Pitlick scoring the only goal in the period, Arizona as a whole made Vegas look sloppy. Take the 5 on 3 for example. It was just an embarrassing period for the Knights.
My thoughts on period 2
All period, it was looking hopeless for Vegas, but the young stud Shea Theodore passed it to speedy Chandler Stephenson, only to pass it to last years high scoring Max Pacioretty. Disregarding Pacioretty’s goal, Golden Knights second period was all over the place.
My thoughts on period 3
I wouldn’t say for some reason, but Vegas Golden Knights seem to find their groove once it comes to the third period. First Stephenson, then Whitecloud next Smith.
Although Vegas didn’t do so hot in the first half of the game, they stepped up in the 2nd half of the game. That’s 3 in a row for Vegas. Can they keep the streak going on Wednesday?